D. Allen Hossley
Since graduating from the University of Tulsa College of Law, Allen Hossley has focused his efforts on assisting individuals who have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of large companies. Allen now represents hundreds of injured persons across the United States and continues to dedicate his practice to protecting the rights of working-class citizens against abuse by powerful corporate giants.
Over the years, Allen has specialized in taking on companies who peddled toxic products or exposed their employees to hazardous toxins in the workplace. As a result of his dedication, he has recovered over $100 million for his clients to date.
In 2002, Allen broadened his practice to represent even more victims. For example, he has taken cases for individuals harmed by:
- Defective and dangerous automobiles
- Recalled pharmaceutical drugs, including “fen-phen,” Baycol, and Vioxx
- Faulty implant devices, including heart devices, artificial hips, and knee joints
- Harmful household appliances and heavy industrial equipment
Allen also continues to represent workers stricken with cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis that were caused by asbestos exposures in the workplace.
Allen was born in Vicksburg, Mississippi, where he lived for several years until his family moved to Dallas, Texas in the early 1970s. He attended grade school and high school in Dallas before attending Texas Tech University in Lubbock. After graduating from Tech, Allen attended law school in Tulsa, Oklahoma where he met his wife, Jill.
In 2002, Allen and Jill Hossley, along with Jeff Embry and Renna Rhodes Embry, formed Hossley & Embry, LLP under the premise that the firm would continue to dedicate their time and resources to those injured by the negligent or intentional wrongful conduct of others.
Allen and Jill live in Tyler, Texas and have three children. Allen is an active runner, cyclist, and triathlete. He also serves on the board for the East Texas Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 1994)
- Texas Tech University (Political Science, 1990)
Bar and Court Admissions
- South Dakota
- Thirteenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- All U.S. District Courts for the State of Texas
- S. District Court for the Northern District of South Dakota
- S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Texas Bar Association
- South Dakota Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Smith County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow
Awards and Recognition
Contact D. Allen Hossley: firstname.lastname@example.org