Jeff Embry’s commitment to each client is absolute: if he takes on your case, he will pursue it as aggressively as possible, devoting every resource available in order to win.
A cum laude graduate of St. Mary’s University School of Law, Jeff began his legal career at the law firm of Gardere & Wynne, LLP in Dallas, Texas. At Gardere & Wynne, Jeff represented some of the largest corporations in the Dallas area; however, he soon realized that he wanted to devote his law career to representing people, not companies. Jeff left Gardere & Wynne for the prominent Dallas personal injury law firm of Windle Turley, PC in order to fulfill that desire.
At Windle Turley, Jeff achieved record settlements and verdicts for clients in various product liability, aviation, and personal injury lawsuits. Jeff rose to become Head of the Products Liability Department at Windle Turley — the youngest attorney to hold that position in the firm’s nearly 30-year history. In 2002, Jeff left Windle Turley to help form Hossley & Embry, LLP and continues to dedicate his practice to representing individuals and families. Jeff is also board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Jeff grew up in Houston, Texas. Following high school, he went to Baylor University in Waco, where he worked summers to help pay his way through school. After graduating with a double major in history and German, he attended law school at St. Mary’s in San Antonio on a dean’s scholarship.
During law school, Jeff appeared on the dean’s list every semester and served as Associate Editor of the Law Review. He also participated in mock trial and moot court competitions and received the Patricia Scott Outstanding Advocate Award, recognizing him as the outstanding trial advocate in the law school. Jeff graduated with honors – 13th out of 234 in his class.
He is married to his wife, Renna, and has two boys (Mason and Dylan) and one girl (Ella).
- Mary’s University School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 1997)
- Baylor University (History and German, 1994)
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States Supreme Court
- All United States District Courts for Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Claims
- Member: American Board of Trial Advocates
- Board Certified – Personal Injury Trial Law: Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Awards and Recognition
- Texas Super Lawyer (Rising Star) 2000-2012
- Texas Super Lawyer 2012-2015
- $34.4 Million Verdict Against Car Seat Manufacturer, Dorel Juvenile Inc.
- The Man Who Made Driving Safer
Contact Jeff Embry: email@example.com